Log in to submit
1. Entries are open to any organization in North America and South America. All films created by organizations in Europe must be entered into Brand Film Festival London: www.brandfilmfestival.co.uk.
2. The film or series must have been produced or released between January 20, 2021, and March 3, 2022. A film cannot be entered into the 2022 Brand Film Awards if it was entered into the 2021 Brand Film Awards.
3. Please, no commercials. Though it resists easy definition, branded content typically focuses on a story rather than a brand, product or service. Jurors reserve the right to reject any entry they feel does not meet this definition.
4. For films entered into multiple categories, there will be a discounted entry fee. For example, if you submit a film or series into three categories, the fee would be: $475 + $335 + $335 = $1,145. If you are submitting a film or series into multiple categories, please upload the film/s separately each time.
5. All entries must be submitted online at brandfilmawards.secure-platform.com/a.
6. There is a section for you to submit confidential information that only the jurors will see (200 words max). Nothing written in this section of the form will be published.
7. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. You may input your entry information and save as a “draft” to return to at a later date to submit payment. All films must be submitted and paid for by the entry deadline; February 24, 2022. Late entries will be accepted until March 3 with a late fee of $125 applied. Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Entries not paid for prior to judging will not be considered.
Check out the 2022 Brand Film Awards Entry Kit.